Young Tiger NTR’s Janatha Garage has packed a solid punch at the box-offices worldwide. The film has set new records in several areas, beating the previous records set by the magnum opus Baahubali and Sardaar Gabbar Singh.
Janatha Garage has collected a whopping 70.85 crore share from all-over the globe within just 10 days and is all set to enter the league of all-time top three highest grossing Telugu movies in its full run.
Here is the complete area wise break up of Janatha Garage’s 10 day worldwide share:
|Rest of world||2.20 crores|
|Rest of India||2.48 crores|
- Interview : Sandeep Reddy – Arjun Reddy is a celebration of sadness
- Tamil film industry to remain shut again
- Shocking original run time of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
Articles that might interest you