NTR’s Janatha Garage has finally hit the screens with some good collections. Latest reports coming from the trade pundits reveal that the film has collected a total share of close to 21 crores in both AP and Telangana.
The film also collected decent figures in the US and has already crossed the half a million mark. Koratala Shiva’s direction and NTR’s emotional performance is winning hearts all over.
With the weekend setting in, the makers are expecting some decent profits in the long run.
- Stage Set For Spyder’s Massive Release In US
- Madras HC Issues Interim Stay Order On ‘Mersal’
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
Articles that might interest you