NTR’s Janatha Garage has finally hit the screens with some good collections. Latest reports coming from the trade pundits reveal that the film has collected a total share of close to 21 crores in both AP and Telangana.
The film also collected decent figures in the US and has already crossed the half a million mark. Koratala Shiva’s direction and NTR’s emotional performance is winning hearts all over.
With the weekend setting in, the makers are expecting some decent profits in the long run.
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
Articles that might interest you