Two of the most eagerly awaited Telugu films of the season, ‘Gopala Gopala’ and ‘Temper’ will resume their shootings after a brief gap. The unit of ‘Gopala Gopala’ took some rest after canning few crucial scenes in Varanasi. On the other hand, NTR-Puri Jagan’s ‘Temper’ was delayed due to the unions’ strike followed by the sudden demise of Nandamuri Janakiram.
From tomorrow, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’ will have its shoot for a Krishnashtami song, while ‘Temper’ will be shot from the 26th. Due to the delay, ‘Temper’ had to miss the Sankranthi race and settle for a January end release, while ‘Gopala Gopala’ is all set to hit the screens worldwide on 14th January.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you