Two of the most eagerly awaited Telugu films of the season, ‘Gopala Gopala’ and ‘Temper’ will resume their shootings after a brief gap. The unit of ‘Gopala Gopala’ took some rest after canning few crucial scenes in Varanasi. On the other hand, NTR-Puri Jagan’s ‘Temper’ was delayed due to the unions’ strike followed by the sudden demise of Nandamuri Janakiram.
From tomorrow, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan and Victory Venkatesh starrer ‘Gopala Gopala’ will have its shoot for a Krishnashtami song, while ‘Temper’ will be shot from the 26th. Due to the delay, ‘Temper’ had to miss the Sankranthi race and settle for a January end release, while ‘Gopala Gopala’ is all set to hit the screens worldwide on 14th January.
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor