Yet another international honour for Oscar winning music composer AR Rahman. The Japanese government has conferred the prestigious Grand Fukuoka Prize on AR Rahman for his invaluable contribution the Asian culture through fusion music.
The Fukuoka award has been established by the city of Fukuoka and the Yokatopia Foundation to honour the outstanding work of individuals or organizations in preserving Asian culture.
The awards are given under three categories of Grand and Academic, Arts & Culture and Rahman was chosen for the award under the Arts & Culture category.
- Amy Jackson Fumes At Trump’s Administration
- Handsome deal for Kalyanram15’s satellite rights
- Nara Rohit introspects his career
- Yet another film faces GST heat
- Dil-Raju-Koratala-Allu Arjun film on cards?