Young Mega Sai Dharam Tej’s latest action thriller, Jawaan, released to decent reviews on last Friday. The film has raked in nearly 7.80 crore worldwide share in its opening weekend. In Krishna district, on Monday, Jawaan collected a share 2.57 lakh, taking its 4-day total to 50.54 lakhs.
On the other hand, Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of nearly 3.60 crore in its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 5, collected Rs. 69,911 share in Krishna district and took its overall 5-day share to 24.23 lakhs in the Krishna region.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI