The Boyapati starrer, Jaya Janaki Nayaka suffered a bit during the release time as it did not get many theaters. But now, as 100 more screens were added all over, the film has caught on quite well.
Boyapati’s mass elements have struck a chord with the masses and among the three films that released during the independence weekend, JJN is a clear winner in the B and C centers.
The film has crossed the 15 crore mark after the first week and we bring you the detailed figures from both the Telugu states.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date