Yesteryear actress Jaya Prada is going to be acting in an upcoming tri-lingual flick that will be shot in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. The film will jointly be produced by Pop Corn Sports Entertainments and VNV Production House. It will be directed by Neeraj Wala.
Speaking on the occasion of the film’s launch, Jaya Prada said that she was very happy to be associating with Bollywood’s technicians like Daboo Malik, Armaan Mallik and Neeraj Wala. She also added that the film will have high doses of comedy although the film is touted to be a horror flick. Daboo Mallik has written the story and Amaal Mallik is lending the music. Jaya Prada will be seen in a leading role after a long time.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you