Jayam Ravi, the lead actor in the blockbuster Tamil thriller Thani Oruvan, is gearing up for his upcoming release, Miruthan. The film is slated to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The makers are dubbing the film into Telugu and titled the Telugu version as Yamapasham.
The film’s audio album, composed by D Imman, will be unveiled today in Hyderabad. Yamapasham is the first ever Indian Tamil film to be made in the zombie thriller genre. The film has Lakshmi Menon as the lead actress. Shakti Soundar Rajan is the director.
- Balakrishnudu’s teaser for Dussehra
- JLK’s day 2 Nizam collections
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
- Allu Arjun’s next moves to Ooty
- Rajamouli is a creator: Chandrababu
Articles that might interest you