Jayam Ravi, the lead actor in the blockbuster Tamil thriller Thani Oruvan, is gearing up for his upcoming release, Miruthan. The film is slated to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The makers are dubbing the film into Telugu and titled the Telugu version as Yamapasham.
The film’s audio album, composed by D Imman, will be unveiled today in Hyderabad. Yamapasham is the first ever Indian Tamil film to be made in the zombie thriller genre. The film has Lakshmi Menon as the lead actress. Shakti Soundar Rajan is the director.
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
- Kaadali’s trailer creates curiosity
Articles that might interest you