Jayasudha has plenty of reasons to be thrilled about the success of ‘Yevadu’. She played the role of Ram Charan’s mother in the film which released few days ago and her performance received good applause from all quarters.
Talking about her role, she said, “I’ve never done such a powerful role. Right from the time of the film’s shooting, I knew that it would be a big success and I’m glad that people have appreciated my performance. I’m expecting an award for my role.” Over the past few years, she has been playing such meaningful roles in several big films and she has proven every time that very few actresses can match her emotional performance.
On the other hand, Sai Kumar, who played the villain in the film, is also happy with the response for his performance and termed it as a new innings in his acting career. Directed by Vamsi Paidipally, the film has Ram Charan, Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson in lead roles. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal played cameos and Dil Raju produced it.
- Heroine confirmed for the costliest magnum opus
- Jai Lava Kusa rules the roost at the box-office
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Hero-villain confrontational scenes a major highlight in Jawaan
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
Articles that might interest you