By now, everyone knows that Jayasudha’s husband committed suicide by jumping from the 6th floor of his Mumbai residence. It has been three days since his death and Jayasudha took to her Facebook to thank the media for not intruding her privacy during her torrid times.
In her note, Jayasudha said “I would appreciate the media not sensationalizing this dark event in my life and respect it for what it is. My family’s privacy, in our time of grief, is of utmost importance to me right now.”
Jayasudha was married for over 30 years now and let’s hope that she gets back way too stronger now.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise