By now, everyone knows that Jayasudha’s husband committed suicide by jumping from the 6th floor of his Mumbai residence. It has been three days since his death and Jayasudha took to her Facebook to thank the media for not intruding her privacy during her torrid times.
In her note, Jayasudha said “I would appreciate the media not sensationalizing this dark event in my life and respect it for what it is. My family’s privacy, in our time of grief, is of utmost importance to me right now.”
Jayasudha was married for over 30 years now and let’s hope that she gets back way too stronger now.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer