After a brief gap, JD Chakravarthy is back again with a new action entertainer; however, he’s going to only acting in this film. Directed by Sameer, the film stars JD Chakravarthy and Arjun in lead roles whereas Manisha Lamba is the lead actress. Ranjith Gogineni is producing the film under Sameer Productions banner.
Talking about the film, director Sameer said, “It’s a triangular love story with plenty of action and drama. I must thank JD Chakravarthy and Arjun for immediately allotting their dates. Both of them have interesting roles and it’ll be a treat to watch them trying to compete with each other. Subhash-Vishwas are scoring the music and we have already completed the re-recording.”
The film’s shooting has already begun and the third schedule is going to begin from February 1. The film will be shot in Hyderabad and Kolhapur for almost 25 days and with that the entire film will be completed. The makers are planning to release the film in summer this year.
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
Articles that might interest you