If the news coming in from the Tamil media circles is to be believed, JD Chakravarthy has been repoed into play a crucial role in the much awaited Rajinikanth-PA Ranjith film. However, it is still not clear whether JD will be essaying an antagonist’s role or stick to a character with positive shades. Apart from Telugu, JD is also a popular actor in Tamil and his recent Tamil hit Arima Nambi (being remade as Dynamite in Telugu) got him accolades from all quarters.
After a phenomenal debut with RGV’s Shiva, JD went on to play several remarkable roles in his career spanning over 25 years. His role in and as Satya got him nationwide acclaim and JD was considered one of the finest actors in the country. The actor then slowed down on his acting assignments and took up direction. JD Chakravarthy will soon be seen in Manchu Vishnu’s Dynamite.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23