Actress turned filmmaker Jeevitha Rajasekhar has been included in the newly constituted censor panel of the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC). This new panel has been formed following the group resignations of the former censor panel under its Chair Person Leela Samson’s leadership. Leela Samson accused the centre of interference with the panel’s decisions against the clearance of the controversial film ‘Messenger of God’ and also complained of corruption in the censorship system.
Jeevitha Rajasekhar will be a part of the nine member panel that will be led by senior filmmaker Pahlaj Nihalani as the CBFC Chairman. Jeevitha has been directing and producing films with her husband Rajasekhar for a long time. Her latest production ‘Gaddam Gang’ is nearing completion and the film’s trailer was released on Sankranthi.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you