Nani’s long delayed bilingual film ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ is back in the news. Even though the film was ready to release long back,a severe financial crisis hindered its release. The makers announced numerous release dates in the past but the film never managed to hit the screens. As per fresh reports, the film’s producers are planning to
release the film on 21st March as an Ugadi attraction.
Starring Nani and Amala Paul in lead roles, ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ is an intense action entertainer and Nani has donned a dual role for the first time in his career. The film was directed by Samudrakhani of ‘Sambho Siva Sambho’ fame and it has been produced by Vasal Visual Ventures. Multi Dimension Entertainments will be releasing the film in Telugu. Nani’s ‘Yevade Subramanyam’ is also due for a release this month.
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you