It’s turning out to be quite a busy year ahead for Nani. After playing a small cameo in D for Dopidi, in which he was seen in a song apart from giving the voice over, he has two films release in February within a span of one week. While Aaha Kalyanam is slated for release on February 7, his other film ‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’ is going to hit the screens on February 14.
Directed by Samuthirakani, the film stars Nani in dual roles for the first time in his career. One of the characters, Maya Kannan, that Nani is playing has been in the spotlight ever since the first look was launched and the actor has reportedly worked hard on his body language for this role. The film also stars Amala Paul in a lead role whereas Ragini Dwivedi and Sarath Kumar will be seen in important roles.
K S Srinivasan is producing the film under Vasan Visual Ventures, in association with Multidimension Entertainments banner. GV Prakash has scored the music.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you