Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju is going to be launched on August 1 in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad. Several bigwigs of Telugu film industry are expected to attend the opening ceremony. Samuthirakani (Shambo Shiva Shambo fame) is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing this bilingual film in Telugu and Tamil. Sources say that the film is based on the theme that if you correct yourself, the world will automatically correct itself. GV Prakash is going to compose the music. This is the first time Nani and Amala Paul are teaming up for a film.
- Jai Simha’s shoot to conclude soon
- NKR15’s Hindi rights fetch a decent price
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference