Nani, Amala Paul are teaming up for a social drama titled Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Samuthirakani is directing the film. Jenda Pai Kapiraju was earlier shot in Kerala, Goa and Hyderabad. The latest schedule of the film began earlier today in Hyderabad. Nani, who was in Mumbai yesterday to visit Yash Raj Studios, flew to Chennai to start shooting for Jenda Pai Kapiraju. Amala Paul is currently busy shooting for Iddarammayilatho and she’ll join the team at a later point of time.
The film is said to be inspired from a real incident and Nani is playing dual roles in this film which is based on the theme that if you change yourself first, the society will also change. G V Prakash is scoring the music. The film is expected to release on August 1.
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
Articles that might interest you