The principal shooting of Nani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is progressing at a brisk pace these days. Recently, the film was shot in Chennai and the latest schedule began in Bangalore couple of days ago. Nani and Amala Paul are playing the lead roles in this socio-drama. Samuthirakani is directing the film and K S Sreenivasan is producing the film. Jayam Ravi is reprising Nani’s role in the Tamil version.
The film is said to be based on real incidents and it’s based on the theme that every man has two different sides in his personality and that he’ll continue to struggle to survive in a battle between good and evil, Nani is playing dual roles in the film and one of them is that of a 40 year old man and he’s also shaving his head to get into the shoes of one of the characters. GV Prakash is scoring the music and the film is likely to release in August.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you