‘Jenda Pai Kapiraju’, is one such film which is in news for quite some time for its release date. Recently, the filmmakers announced that the film would release on August 8. But the latest reports state that the film’s release is postponed yet again and will now release only in the last week of August.
Young hero Nani, will be seen in dual role for the first time in this film. Directed by Samuthirakani, this film features Amala Paul and Ragini Dwivedi as the female leads. JV Prakash Kumar is scoring the music for this socio drama. This film also stars Sarath Kumar and Vennela Kishore in prominent roles.
- Fidaa’s impeccable run continues in Nizam
- Special surprise for Chiru’s bday
- Anando Brahma’s South, Hindi remakes on the cards
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Venue confirmed for Uyyalawada’s motion poster launch
Articles that might interest you