Nani, Amala Paul starrer Jenda Pai Kapiraju was supposed to hit the screens on February 14; however it was postponed to a later date for various reasons. Recently, Jayam Ravi, who’s playing the lead role in the Tamil version of the film, confirmed that the Tamil version will release on March 7 and the makers are planning a wide release across Tamil Nadu.
On the other hand, there’s absolutely no news about Jenda Pai Kapiraju’s release date and it looks like the makers have adopted a wait and watch policy for the time being. Last month, Nani had two releases and neither Aaha Kalyanam nor Paisa managed to score big at the box-office. It remains to be seen how Jenda Pai Kapiraju fares after it releases. Samuthirakani has directed the film and the it has been jointly produced by Vasan Visual Ventures and Multidimension Entertainment Pvt Ltd banners.
GV Prakash has scored the music and the film is a social drama which is reportedly based on a true story.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch