Nani’s upcoming film Jenda Pai Kapiraju is in final stages of shooting. Recently, few scenes were shot in Bangalore and currently, the film unit is in Coimbatore to shoot the film’s climax sequence. Nani is playing dual roles in this action drama and for one of the roles he’s even shaving off his head to suit the character. Samuthirakani is directing the film and K S Srinivasan is producing the film under Vasan Visual Ventures banner. Amala Paul is the lead actress. The film is inspired from a real incident and it’s based on the theme that if you change yourself, the society will change automatically. GV Prakash is scoring the music. The film will hit the screens later this year. Apart from this film, Nani is also shooting for the Tamil remake of Band Baaja Baarat and Krishna Vamsi’s Paisa is slated for release soon.
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film