Young filmmaker Radha Krishna, who shot to fame with Gopichand’s stylish action drama Jil, is currently busy working on the script for his next outing. He is giving finishing touches to the storyline for which the lead actor is yet to be finalized. The remaining details will be revealed by the end of this month.
This project will be produced by UV Creations and it will be the second movie in their combination. After producing a hat trick of hit movies like Mirchi, Run Raja Run and Jil, this successful production house is currently co-producing Nani’s Bale Bale Magadivoy. They have confirmed their next project with Radha Krishna.
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore
- Nithya’s Role To Be A Highlight In Adhirindhi
- Anirudh confirms his next with NTR
- Savyasachi to have some memorable music