Released last week, Gopichand and Raashi Khanna starrer ‘Jil’ has been registering solid collections at the box office. The film consolidated Gopichand’s star image and Raashi Khanna’s is being offered plum projects by several leading production houses and directors. Now, the film’s villain, Kabir Duhan Singh, has reportedly bagged a Tamil
Tamil media circles have been reporting that Kabir has been roped in as the main villain for none other than Thala Ajith’s upcoming film. Tentatively titled ‘Acchamillai’, the film’s pre-production is nearing completion and the shooting will commence soon in ‘Souryam’ Siva’s direction.
Kabir’s athletic body and his stylish yet menacing looks are a big advantage to his onscreen persona as a baddie. Looks like the southern films have found a new villain through ‘Jil’.
- It’s 5 million for Mahesh Babu
- Rahul-Sushanth’s Chi La Sow to be wrapped up today
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?
- Dandupalyam 3 gets a new date
- It’s Pawan all the way in Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser