Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Mohanlal and Kajal Aggarwal starrer Jilla was opened to packed houses across the Telugu statrs last Friday. The film’s solid run over the weekend has been a huge revelation and with this hit, Vijay has found a strong foothold in the Telugu film industry. Vijay’s Telugu fans have been thronging to the theaters in huge numbers to watch this mass masala entertainer.
Celebrating the film’s success, the film’s team met with the media this afternoon. Speaking on the occasion, the film’s presenter RB Chowdary said that Jilla is the 85th film in his banner. The senior filmmaker also said that more screens would be added from monday, seeing the heavy returns at the theaters.
The film’s director, Neason, thanked the media and the audiences and also revealed that he will direct a straight Telugu film soon.
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media