The film has completed a week and has made 85.6 lakhs in the Krishna region to date. Overall, the film has crossed the 15 crore mark world wide which is a decent figure for the young hero’s market.
The second week is very crucial as the film has been sold for some good prices and for this, the movie needs to see good occupancy all over from today. A success meet is being held now in Hamsaladeevi where the entire team is taking part,
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
- Puri zeroes in on a Kannada starlet for son’s comeback film
- Poll : Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season1?
- Chiru, Rajinikanth are the real superstars : Mahesh Babu
- NTR was never unsure about JLK’s climax: Bobby
Articles that might interest you