Young Tiger NTR’s latest offering, Jai Lava Kusa has opened to some decent reports all over and witnessed some very big numbers on its opening day. The film has performed well on its second day in both Telugu speaking states.
According to the latest report, the film has collected a distributor share of 1.32 crores on its 2nd day in ceded region taking the grand total to 5.6 crores. As the actual festival season starts from today the trade is expecting some solid numbers by the end of its long weekend.
Directed by Bobby this film has Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening