Young Tiger NTR’s latest offering, Jai Lava Kusa has opened to some decent reports all over and witnessed some very big numbers on its opening day. The film has performed well on its second day in both Telugu speaking states.
According to the latest report, the film has collected a distributor share of 1.32 crores on its 2nd day in ceded region taking the grand total to 5.6 crores. As the actual festival season starts from today the trade is expecting some solid numbers by the end of its long weekend.
Directed by Bobby this film has Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas as the female leads.
- TV Channel Lands In Soup For Taking A Dig At Suriya
- Ram Charan Heads To Rajahmundry Again
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album