NTR is a happy man as his new film, Jai Lava Kusa has managed to cross the 70 crore mark in no time. The film has slowed down a bit in its second week and the latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 10.78 crores to date in the ceded area.
The action entertainer has also crossed 15 crores in Nizam and is looking to make even more money. NTR was seen in a triple role for the very first time in his career and won huge appreciation for his performance.
Bobby directed Jai Lava Kusa which had music by Devi Sri Prasad.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser