It is well-known that Bollywood actor Ronit Roy is essaying the main antagonist’s role in NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa. According to the latest buzz, Ronit is in talks to play the main villain’s role in Ravi Teja’s next film.
Apparently, the makers of Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, an official remake of the Tamil hit thriller Bogan, have held talks with Ronit recently and even the actor has shown interest. However, Ronit has not signed on the dotted line yet.
In the Tamil original, Jayam Ravi played the hero while Aravind Swami had essayed the villain’s role.
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
- Memoir penned by ANR to be unveiled soon
- Mahanubhavudu clears censors with no cuts
- Interesting update on Sai Pallavi’s next
- Nagarjuna’s condition to RGG2’s team
Articles that might interest you