Riding high on the success of Nannaku Prematho, NTR is busy giving interviews and in a recent one he shocked his fans. Remembering the accident he was involved in the year 2009, he stated that post that accident, he is not afraid of death anymore and would welcome it with open arms.
The accident occurred in 2009 when NTR’s car lost track and rolled over near Suryapet. While the actor suffered a few injuries, it was a testing time for many. Recalling the incident now he remarked that during the time he was being shifted to the hospital he remembered everyone including his fans and that had given him a new perspective on life.
He also added that everybody has to die someday and that is why he wants to live his life without any regrets.
- Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun
- Samantha Is Fun To Work With : Sivakarthikeyan
- Suspense element for Nithin’s role in LIE
- Fidaa rock steady during the weekdays
- Kalyanram’s New Film Gets A Launch Date
Articles that might interest you