Recently, young heroes Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya teamed up with each other for the hit romantic family drama, Jyo Achyutananda. In a surprising update, the actors have joined forces once again for Nara Rohith’s ongoing movie, Kathalo Rajakumari.
The movie’s unit is currently shooting a fight scene at RFC featuring Nara Rohith and Naga Shaurya. More details regarding Naga Shaurya’s special role in this movie are awaited.
This romantic drama has Malayali beauty Namita Pramod as the female lead and it is being directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni and produced by Venkata Srinivas.
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
- Arjun Reddy braving a huge challenge
- Child Artiste From Megastar’s ‘Indra’ Turns Hero
Articles that might interest you