Balakrishna’s Samara Simha Reddy, was one of the cult films in the history of Tollywood. Now, after a long gap, this film is all set to be remade in Hindi. According to industry sources, a noted production house has purchased the rights of this film which was directed by B Gopal.
Reports also reveal that the production house has paid a whopping 1 crore for these rights. Interesting aspect of this project is that leading Bollywood hero, Johan Abraham is all set to play Balayya’s role. Who will direct this flick, and what changes are they going to make for the remake, we need to wait for some more time to know these details.
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
Articles that might interest you