There seems to be an affinity that Sarvanand shares with road movies. It was “Gamyam” that put him on the road to stardom. Now he is returning back with “Journey” – another movie which among other things is based on road rage. The movie is a Telugu dub of the Tamil original “Engeyum Eppodhum”. But the actor feels that the story aspects in the film are universal and can relate to all of us. The movie is produced by Murugadoss and is directed by Saravanan.
It stars Jai and Anjali and has a rather linear take on the events that take place on a road trip. Many key sequences in the film have been shot in bus stands in Chennai and on the highly accident prone spots in the Tiruchi-Chennai highway. The consequences of driving under the influence of alcohol and driving while speaking on the cell phone are highlighted in the movie.
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s Film Shelved?
- Mahi V Raghav Clarifies About Yatra’s Casting Rumours
- Sriram Aditya Denies Rumours About Nagarjuna-Nani’s Film