Journey, the Telugu dubbed version of the Tamil hit ‘Engeyum Eppothum’, has turned out to be the silent hit of 2011. The movie has received a lot of critical acclaim and tasted commercial success as well. The movie is still going strong in many areas and as per the latest information we have received, the movie has turned into a gold mine for the distributors.
The movie has been picked up for about Rs. 5 lakhs in East Godavari but the movie has pulled in a share of about Rs. 46 Lakhs so far. It is expected to pull in a share of about 53 lakhs in its lifetime run.
The movie was picked up for about 35 lakhs in Nizam but it ended up pulling in a share of about 1 Crore 95 Lakhs so far. The profit quotient of the film is just superb. Looks like Suresh Kondeti, who bagged the Telugu rights of the film,made a smart and very profitable call over this movie.
- 1 million Twitter followers for Naga Chaitanya
- Raj Kandukuri, Suresh Babu join hands for Mental Madhilo director’s next
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam