The first look of Allu Arjun, Ileana starrer Julaayi will be unveiled on April 8. Trivikram Srinivas is directing this romantic entertainer. Sources close to the film unit say that Allu Arjun is donning a new get up in this film and also that the film is shaping up extremely well. Rajendra Prasad is playing the role of a police officer and Brahmanandam will be seen in a crucial role.
This is the first time Allu Arjun and Trivikram Srinivas have teamed up for a film and expectations are high on this film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Radha Krishna has produced the film and DVV Danayya is presenting it. The film is currently being shot in Vizag and it might hit the screens later this summer.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you