Stlish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ turned in an impressive performance in Nizam and the movie’s share for 13days stands at a superb figure 9.2 Crores. Collections are going strong and numbers are expected to pick up again for the weekend.
Trivikram is the director of this film which has Allu Arjun and Ileana in the lead roles. Rajendra Prasad is seen as ACP Sitaram while Sonu Sood was portrayed as the villain. Music has been scored by Devi Sri and it is an asset for the film. Radhakrishna produced the movie and Danayya DVV acted as the presenter.
Julayi will comfortably turn out to be the biggest hit in Allu Arjun’s career, as per trade estimates.
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Rajamouli reveals why he loves his job
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore