The first week share of Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ is all set to cross 7Crores quite easily, going by the current collections and bookings. The movie has been received very well in most centers and tomorrow’s holiday for Independence Day will only help collections further. With a strong run being reported across most centers, Julayi is on track to end up as good profitable venture for the producers.
Main attractions for the film are Trivikram’s brand of comedy and punch dialogues coupled with Allu Arjun’s stylish dances. Ileana is the heroine in the movie and Devi Sri has scored the music.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date