Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s ‘Julayi’ turned in a storming 1st week collection to end up as one of the best openings for a Telugu film. The movie turned in a share of about Rs. 24 Crores 5 Lakhs for the first week and these figures are inline with the reports we have been receiving from distributors.
Trivikram and Allu Arjun have scored a solid hit with their outing. The movie is doing phenomenal business in overseas markets as well. Here are the breakups for each area.
|Nizam||–||7 Crores 21 Lakhs|
|Ceded||–||3 Crores 77 Lakhs|
|Uttara Andhra||–||2 Crores 8 Lakhs|
|Guntur||–||1 Crore 96 lakhs|
|Krishna||–||1 Crore 26 lakhs|
|West Godavari||–||1 Crore 25 lakhs|
|East Godavari||–||1 Crore 40 Lakhs|
|Karantaka||–||2 Crores 89 Lakhs|
|Rest of India||–||1 Crore 35 lakhs|
|Total||–||24 Crores 5 lakhs|
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- Poll : What did you think of Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser?