The Srinivas Avasarala directorial, Jyo Achutananda has hit the screens last Friday and gained positive response from all over. Even in the US, the collections of the film have witnessed a phenomenal growth.
The film has collected $26,813 through the premieres held on Thursday. Due to the positive word of mouth, the collections raised up significantly as the film has collected $90,539 on Friday. According to the trade reports, the film is slated to collect even more if it continues to same way on the weekend.
Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina played the lead roles in the film and noted producer Sai Korrapati produced it.
- ‘King of Box Office’ NTR thanks fans
- Actress reveals interesting details about NTR27
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
Articles that might interest you