The Srinivas Avasarala directorial, Jyo Achutananda has hit the screens last Friday and gained positive response from all over. Even in the US, the collections of the film have witnessed a phenomenal growth.
The film has collected $26,813 through the premieres held on Thursday. Due to the positive word of mouth, the collections raised up significantly as the film has collected $90,539 on Friday. According to the trade reports, the film is slated to collect even more if it continues to same way on the weekend.
Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina played the lead roles in the film and noted producer Sai Korrapati produced it.
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind
- Interview : Vikram Sirikonda – Ravi Teja’s support helped me a lot
- Tamil hero’s key role in Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Murugadoss confirms Thalapathy62’s release date in style
- Jai Simha and Gang’s latest Krishna collections