Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US. The film has crossed the half a million mark within 10 days of its release by collecting $523,240 in the US market till Saturday.
The increase in the number of screens might further help the film to get good collections in the coming days.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film has Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced the film under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram.
- Samantha’s special plans for Christmas
- Sunny Leone banned to perform in Bangalore
- Controversial heroine to tie the knot
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release