Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US. The film has crossed the half a million mark within 10 days of its release by collecting $523,240 in the US market till Saturday.
The increase in the number of screens might further help the film to get good collections in the coming days.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film has Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced the film under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram.
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR