Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US. The film has crossed the half a million mark within 10 days of its release by collecting $523,240 in the US market till Saturday.
The increase in the number of screens might further help the film to get good collections in the coming days.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film has Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced the film under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you