Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US and latest update reveals that the film has collected $580,254 till date. When compared to the Indian audience, the NRI’s have liked this film quite well.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film had Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced it under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Kalayana Ramana scored music.
Now that the Nani starrer Mjanu is releasing tomorrow, it will be really interesting to see how this film fares from now on.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film