Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US and latest update reveals that the film has collected $580,254 till date. When compared to the Indian audience, the NRI’s have liked this film quite well.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film had Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced it under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Kalayana Ramana scored music.
Now that the Nani starrer Mjanu is releasing tomorrow, it will be really interesting to see how this film fares from now on.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections