Jyo Achyutananda is continuing its steady run in the US and latest update reveals that the film has collected $580,254 till date. When compared to the Indian audience, the NRI’s have liked this film quite well.
Directed by Srinivas Avasarala, this film had Nara Rohit, Naga Shourya and Regina in the lead roles. Sai Korrapati produced it under his banner, Vaarahi Chalana Chitram. Kalayana Ramana scored music.
Now that the Nani starrer Mjanu is releasing tomorrow, it will be really interesting to see how this film fares from now on.
- Top Actress Stuns Dubbing Artiste
- Samantha To Raise Funds For A Special Cause
- Mersal Teaser Sets Social Media On Fire
- Garuda Vega’s unique promotions strike a chord
- Spyder gets a wide release in Nellore
Articles that might interest you