Right from the time, the teasers were launched there was a huge buzz for Jyo Atchutananda. The multi-starer has been in news always and latest update now reveals that the film is set for a 9th September release.
The soothing music has caught on quite well and especially the promos have created a huge curiosity among the audience. Nara Rohit and Naga Shuourya play lead roles in this film which is directed by the talented Srinivasa Avasarla.
Sai Korrapati produces this film which is a triangular love story.
- Rajini’s next gets a title
- Veteran director opposes Rajini’s political aspirations
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
Articles that might interest you