Srininvasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda is doing well all over. With the film nearing its first weekend, the collections are pretty strong. The family drama is doing fairly well in all the A centres and overseas.
The superb chemistry between Nara Rohit and Naga Shourya has worked wonders for the film. The family bonding between the brothers and soulful music has elevated the film even more.
- Talented hero happy with his comeback
- Aadi and Charan’s bonding in Rangasthalam
- Balakrishna unaffected with Nandi Awards controversy
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Pawan’s London visit gets a tremendous response