Srininvasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda is doing well all over. With the film nearing its first weekend, the collections are pretty strong. The family drama is doing fairly well in all the A centres and overseas.
The superb chemistry between Nara Rohit and Naga Shourya has worked wonders for the film. The family bonding between the brothers and soulful music has elevated the film even more.
- Hansika Goes Gaga Over Mohanlal
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty