Srininvasa Avasarla’s Jyo Atchutananda is doing well all over. With the film nearing its first weekend, the collections are pretty strong. The family drama is doing fairly well in all the A centres and overseas.
The superb chemistry between Nara Rohit and Naga Shourya has worked wonders for the film. The family bonding between the brothers and soulful music has elevated the film even more.
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
Articles that might interest you