After the success of his latest blockbuster Temper, ace film-maker Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of his woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. Charming actress Charmi Kaur is playing the lead role in this film.
Regular shooting is going on in in full swing, and according to the latest update, the Goa schedule of the film has been completed today. Only a balance shoot of one week is left over and the entire film will be wrapped up.
The makers are planning to release the film in May and are making due preparations. Jyothi Lakshmi is jointly produced by C.K Entertainments and Sri Subha Swetha Films. Sunil Kashyap, the singer turned music director, will compose the songs.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019