Before she married actor Surya, Jyothika was a leading actress in South Indian cinema. She had a good following of her own and could command a decent pay packet. However, all that changed with marriage. She has been keeping out of the limelight and limited herself to few brand endorsements. All that is about to change soon as the acting bug has bitten the actress.
The news was revealed by Surya himself. “I never forced her to stop acting. It was her personal decision as she wanted to spend more time with the kids and take care of the family. However, she now wants to act again and hopefully, she will make a comeback soon” he said.
We just can’t wait. Welcome back Jyothika!
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR