Sometime back, we had reported that heroine, Jyothika will be remaking Vidya Balan’s hit Hindi film Tumhari Sulu in Tamil. The latest we hear is that the makers are planning to have a simultaneous release in Telugu.
Director Radha Mohan will be helming the film in which Jo will be seen as a typical housewife. The pre-production of the film is currently on and Jyothika’s husband, Suriya is personally taking care of the activities himself.
Jyothika is currently high on the success of her latest film Nacchiyar.
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections