Regular shooting of Puri Jagan’s next film, ‘Jyothilakshmi’, has commenced today in Hyderabad on the occasion of Women’s Day. The movie has Charmme in the lead role and it is expected to revolve around the issue of the rights of a prostitute.
The movie is being produced on CK Entertainments banner. Sunil Kashyap is scoring the music and SR Sekhar is the editor. PG Vinda is the cinematographer for the movie. Puri is on a high after receiving good praise for NTR’s ‘Temper’.
Jyothilakshmi will be shot very fast and it will be hitting the screens in late summer.
- Will DJ teaser create any controversy?
- Winner to have top notch horse riding scenes
- Nara Rohith’s label releases Maa Abbayi’s audio
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
Articles that might interest you