Yesterday, legendary director K Viswanath received the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award from the President of India. The veteran genius is returning to Hyderabad today and the Telangana government has special plans to welcome him.
Telangana CM KCR has instructed the Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav to welcome K Viswanath and his wife Jaya Lakshmi on behalf of the state with full honors.
Apart from movie connoisseurs, film industry colleagues and loyal fans of his work, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and several other union ministers too have congratulated K Viswanath on his much deserved honor.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage