Yesterday, legendary director K Viswanath received the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award from the President of India. The veteran genius is returning to Hyderabad today and the Telangana government has special plans to welcome him.
Telangana CM KCR has instructed the Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav to welcome K Viswanath and his wife Jaya Lakshmi on behalf of the state with full honors.
Apart from movie connoisseurs, film industry colleagues and loyal fans of his work, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and several other union ministers too have congratulated K Viswanath on his much deserved honor.
- Delhi CM to meet legendary actor
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
Articles that might interest you