Yesterday, legendary director K Viswanath received the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award from the President of India. The veteran genius is returning to Hyderabad today and the Telangana government has special plans to welcome him.
Telangana CM KCR has instructed the Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav to welcome K Viswanath and his wife Jaya Lakshmi on behalf of the state with full honors.
Apart from movie connoisseurs, film industry colleagues and loyal fans of his work, Prime Minister Narendra Modi and several other union ministers too have congratulated K Viswanath on his much deserved honor.
- Keshava enters profit zone
- Story being readied for Chiru-Pawan’s multistarrer
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 28-05-2017
- Cult Bollywood star praises Prabhas
- Fresh buzz on Sreenu Vaitla’s next hero
Articles that might interest you