Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali is still continuing its decent run at box-offices worldwide. The film has so far amassed nearly 230 crores, becoming one of the highest grossing Indian films ever. With Rajini coming back to Chennai, the film is expected to get a decent boost to its collections.
In his latest interview following the film’s success, producer Kalaipuli S Thanu confirmed that he and the film’s director Pa Ranjith are determined to team up once again for Kabali’s sequel. However, the producer also revealed that Rajini is yet to give his nod to their sequel plans.
- Puri Treated Me Like His Own Son : Ishaan
- Raai Laxmi To Shake A Leg To Her Hit Songs At IIFA
- Katamarayudu’s 4-day AP, Telangana collections
- First Look Of ‘Ami Tumi’ Unveiled
- High Court’s notices to Balakrishna
Articles that might interest you