Super Star Rajinikanth’s Kabali is still continuing its decent run at box-offices worldwide. The film has so far amassed nearly 230 crores, becoming one of the highest grossing Indian films ever. With Rajini coming back to Chennai, the film is expected to get a decent boost to its collections.
In his latest interview following the film’s success, producer Kalaipuli S Thanu confirmed that he and the film’s director Pa Ranjith are determined to team up once again for Kabali’s sequel. However, the producer also revealed that Rajini is yet to give his nod to their sequel plans.
- Anushka Opens Up About Bhaagamathie
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas To Team Up With Ohmkar
- IT sleuths search leading production houses
- Never expected Kamal’s entry into politics: Rajinikanth
- Nikhil Begins Promoting ‘Kiraak Party’