Superstar Rajinikanth’s eagerly awaited action entertainer, ‘Kabali’, is expected to hit the screens later this month. The movie is expected to go for censor certification tomorrow, according to reliable reports coming in from Chennai. If the film fails to complete the formalities tomorrow, then the work will be over by Tuesday at the latest, say sources.
The official release date will be announced as soon as the censor formalities are complete. Trade sources are expecting a July 22nd release. In case there is a slight delay, then the movie may come in on the 29th. The film has been directed by Pa Ranjith and Rajinikanth will be seen as aeging don in the movie.
Kalaipuli S Thanu has produced this film.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?