Right from the day one, Kabali is one film which has been doing some unprecedented business all over. Be it the satellite rights or the various distribution rights, this film has left everyone behind in terms of pre-release business.
Latest update now reveals that the Telugu dubbing rights of the film were sold for a whopping 31 crores for both the Telugu states. This is the highest ever for a Tamil dubbed film till date.
Directed by Ranjith Pa, this film is releasing in over 4000 screens all over this Friday.
- Ram Charan Makes An Interesting Statement About Box Office Collections
- All Eyes On Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket
- Priya Varrier Is The New Face Of A Top Lifestyle Brand
- Charan to launch a new charity foundation, To donate his earnings
- National award-winning actor joins Rajinikanth’s next